I help B2C brands build profitable, effective ecommerce businesses that grow their sales long-term.
Bring focus, clarity & direction to your team with my digital retail expertise. Always result-oriented and backed by data-driven advice.
❝ Martin is one of those people who can turn his hand to any task (commercial, program, strategy, execution) and push it through beyond completion. Super pragmatic, analytical and results-focused.
– Andrew Wright, Amazon
Does your ecommerce business feel stuck?
- You don’t know how to grow your sales without increasing your marketing budget.
- Your rivals get ahead unless you compete on price.
- You have a better product but nobody seems to notice.
- You’re unsure how to structure your portfolio across digital channels.
- Your team spends too much time on repetitive tasks.
- Your ecommerce operation is the least efficient in your business.
- Short-term issues prevent you from focusing on long-term growth.
- Your margins are low and you face economic pressure.
If the above sounds familiar, you’re not alone. In fact, most companies face these frustrating challenges along their ecommerce journey.
But imagine you could…
Unleash your full business potential
- Become aware of what sets you apart from your competition and how to market your products effectively.
- Grow your sales without increasing your costs.
- Identify the sales channel mix most profitable for your business.
- Use proven methods to lower your costs and grow your margins.
- Know what products your customers value.
- Decrease the time your team spends on tasks of little or no value.
- Future-proof your business with processes that allow you to scale.
- Define short-term actions that align with your long-term vision.
- Identify and remove the conversion killers of your online store.
Ecommerce Consulting that focuses on real-world results.
My consulting program helps ambitious entrepreneurs who are looking to increase their sales and margins online.
If you want a blueprint for ecommerce success that is unique to your business and uses proven, innovative methods that give your business focus, clarity and direction, then get in touch!
How does my consulting process work?
My workflow follows a simple, yet highly effective approach:
- We’ll ensure that both of our businesses are a good fit.
- We’ll define the key objectives of our partnership.
- The consulting will follow a systematic process in order to master your challenges and to achieve the set goals.
The methodology at a glance
The Flywheel concept builds the foundation of my consulting program. Together we will assess each building block and ensure it is tailored to your ecommerce needs.
How can ecommerce consulting help your business?
Strategic ecommerce consulting can help you in many ways, but the value it brings to your business will depend on your unique situation.
The following is a range of what my clients value most:
- Get clarity and objective feedback on your status quo.
- Skip the pitfalls and avoid the mistakes others have made.
- Get data-driven recommendations, tailored to your business.
- Unlock sales growth without giving up on your margins.
- Know how to effectively position your products on Amazon & Co.
- Understand and reduce your costs with profit margin reviews.
- Get ahead of your competition with advanced pricing and portfolio analyses.
- Equip your team with the knowledge to compete in your market.
- Learn how to structure your organisation to keep up with your growth.
Why you want to skip a full-service agency
Working with an agency is great. They can make your life easier and take a lot of weight off your shoulders.
But when it comes to assessing your ecommerce strategy, you’re better off with someone who doesn’t want to increase your ROAS in exchange for more marketing money.
Instead, you want someone who can objectively look at your business and give you the advice that will change it for the better.
Let an agency handle your marketing, not your business.
Kind words from clients & colleagues
❝ His depth & breadth of e-commerce knowledge across multiple product families has always stood out among both internal and external stakeholders.
– Vinni Gosain, Amazon
Who’s writing here, anyway?
Hi, I’m Martin Heubel – an ecommerce strategy consultant based in London, UK.
As a Senior Manager at Amazon, I have led several product categories and helped companies like Nestle, PepsiCo, Mars and others grow their sales and margins online. After five years of real-world experience in the digital retail space, I quit my job at Amazon and now help mid-market companies to unleash their full ecommerce potential.
If you run an ecommerce business and want to make it more effective, we should talk. I can help you with that.