An Excel terms tracker to calculate the impact of your investments during annual negotiations with Amazon.
Do complex investment proposals keep you awake at night?
You’re negotiating trade terms with Amazon, but the countless iterations and investment proposals make it hard to keep track.
You don’t have a holistic view of your costs to serve Amazon, which makes it difficult to inform your investment decisions.
Multi-market negotiations add to the complexity, especially when trying to assess the Net PPM impact of your retail investments.
What if there was a tool that removed all the doubts from your negotiations?
How much time would you gain if you could easily organise your current terms, Amazon’s ask, and plan your investment response?
What if you knew exactly how your cost price increases and investments unfold in Amazon’s Net PPM?
What if this tool had been verified by a former, long-time Vendor Manager?
Calculate the impact of your investments in minutes, not hours!
This Excel calculator allows your teams to quickly get an overview of your costs-to-serve Amazon and inform your investment decisions during annual vendor negotiations.
It’s ideal if you lead complex, cross-market negotiations and are looking for ways to reliably plan your trade investments.
Here’s an overview of all the features:
- Gain a complete overview of all your trade terms with Amazon 1P.
- Track Amazon’s investment asks and plan your negotiation response.
- Calculate the impact of cost increases on your vendor account.
- Calculate your total cost to serve Amazon.
- Track your investment decisions across markets, in a single view.
- Know which investments impact your Net PPM and which don’t.
- Know how your investments unfold in your Vendor Manager’s P&L.
- Uncover your hidden costs (shortages, chargebacks, advertising, …)
- Get precise estimations of how investment changes impact your Net PPM.
- Gain an overview of all your investments as a percentage and dollar value.
- Add notes to each investment to form your negotiation narrative.
You receive both a single market and multi-country tracker, which is ideal if you negotiate across European markets with Amazon 1P.
Preview of the terms calculator (single market view):
Preview of the terms calculator (multi-market view):
About Martin Heubel
Hi, I’m Martin Heubel – founder of Consulterce and ecommerce strategy consultant, based in London, UK.
Prior to being a consultant, I was a Sr. Category Manager at Amazon. I worked with Nestlé, Mondelēz, Mars and many others to turn their digital retail operations into high-performing, eight-figure businesses.
Today, my mission is to help 1P vendors raise their profit margins with Amazon. I bring years of hands-on experience, successfully advising CPG & Household brands master their bottom line.
If you want to run a more effective and profitable business, we should talk! I can help you with that.