I help 1P vendors build profitable Amazon businesses that grow their sales long-term.
Bring focus, clarity & direction to your team with my digital retail expertise. Always result-oriented and backed by data-driven advice.
❝ I can highly recommend Martin to help support any brand’s 1P business plans, whether on the ground or more strategically when reviewing pan-EU or other business structure changes.
– Charlotte Bailey, Hero Group
Does your Amazon business feel stuck?
- Your costs to serve Amazon have skyrocketed.
- Annual negotiations have become increasingly difficult to manage.
- You face all-year-round margin pressure from your vendor manager.
- The relationship with Amazon feels transactional & intransparent.
- You’re unsure how to structure your portfolio.
- Your team spends too much time on operational tasks.
- Short-term issues prevent you from focusing on long-term growth.
- You’re thinking of becoming a 3P seller to reduce costs.
- The Amazon account is becoming unsustainable for your business.
If the above sounds familiar, you’re not alone. In fact, most vendors face these frustrating challenges in their partnership with Amazon.
But imagine you could…
Transform your Amazon vendor business
- Gain clarity about how Amazon integrates into your wider pricing and portfolio strategy.
- Navigate through annual negotiations without giving up your margin.
- Grow your sales without increasing your costs.
- Identify the sales channel mix most profitable for your business.
- Use proven methods to lower your costs and grow your margins.
- Decrease the time your teams spend on tasks of little or no value.
- Focus on processes that allow you to scale.
- Have a transparent roadmap to sustainable growth with Amazon.
Strategy consulting that gets you »results«
My consulting program is for vendors just like you who are looking to increase their profits, gain clarity and improve their trade with Amazon.
If you want an Amazon strategy that is unique to your business and uses proven, innovative methods that give your teams focus, clarity and direction, we should talk.
How does my consulting process work?
My workflow follows a simple, yet highly effective approach:
- We discuss your status quo and the options of a collaboration.
- We define the key objectives of our partnership.
- The consulting then follows a systematic process to master your challenges and achieve the set goals.
The methodology at a glance
Modular building blocks are the foundation of my consulting program. After completion of each module, you can either choose to continue working with me or build on the learnings internally with your teams.
How can Amazon consulting benefit your business?
Strategic ecommerce consulting can help you in many ways, but the value it brings to your business will depend on your unique situation.
The following is a range of what my clients value most:
- Get clarity and objective feedback on your status quo.
- Skip the pitfalls and avoid the mistakes others have made.
- Get data-driven recommendations, tailored to your business.
- Unlock sales growth without giving up on your margins.
- Know how to effectively position your products on Amazon.
- Understand and reduce your costs with profit margin reviews.
- Get ahead of your competition with advanced pricing and portfolio analyses.
- Equip your team with the knowledge to compete on the marketplace.
- Learn how to structure your organisation to keep up with your growth.
Why you want to skip a full-service agency
Working with an Amazon agency is great. They can make your life easier and take a lot of weight off your shoulders.
But when it comes to assessing your ecommerce strategy, you’re better off with someone who doesn’t want to increase your ROAS in exchange for more marketing money.
Instead, you want someone who can objectively look at your business and give you the advice that will change it for the better.
Let an agency handle your marketing, not your business.
Kind words from clients & colleagues
❝ Martin struck the balance perfectly between high-level insights as well as tangible, applicable examples. Engaging him as an external expert has strengthened the collaboration between our global & local teams moving forward.
– Floriaan Gielis, Adidas
❝ His depth & breadth of ecommerce knowledge across multiple product families has always stood out among both internal and external stakeholders.
– Vinni Gosain, Amazon